Get the facts
Learn good facts to know about STD’s so you make sure to make the right choices for your health.
- A girl is four times more likely to contract an STD than she is to become pregnant
- Chlamydia is the most commonly reported infections disease in the U.S.
- Most doctors do not routinely screen for STD’s
- STD's increase the risk of acquiring HIV
- Almost two million Americans have Chlamydia trachomatis at any given time.
- Everyday in America 12,000 teenagers contract a sexually transmitted disease.