Get the facts
Learn good facts to know about STD’s so you make sure to make the right choices for your health.
- A girl is four times more likely to contract an STD than she is to become pregnant
- A person is diagnosed with an STD every 20.8 minutes in Maricopa County.
- Chlamydia is the most commonly reported infections disease in the U.S.
- STD's increase the risk of acquiring HIV
- Up to 80% of people with an STD do not experience symtoms
- STD’s can be transmitted through oral, vaginal and/or anal sex