Get the facts
Learn good facts to know about STD’s so you make sure to make the right choices for your health.
- STD's increase the risk of acquiring HIV
- Everyday in America 12,000 teenagers contract a sexually transmitted disease.
- The estimated number of people living in the U.S. with a viral STD is over 65 million.
- A person is diagnosed with an STD every 20.8 minutes in Maricopa County.
- One in two sexually active people will contract an STD before the age of 25.
- Almost two million Americans have Chlamydia trachomatis at any given time.