Get the facts
Learn good facts to know about STD’s so you make sure to make the right choices for your health.
- Chlamydia is the most commonly reported infections disease in the U.S.
- The only STD that affects more men than women is syphilis.
- Everyday in America 12,000 teenagers contract a sexually transmitted disease.
- A girl is four times more likely to contract an STD than she is to become pregnant
- One in two sexually active people will contract an STD before the age of 25.
- The estimated number of people living in the U.S. with a viral STD is over 65 million.